CREW Tampa Bay has three categories of membership – General, Associate, and Affiliate. The criteria for each category are listed below:
1. Qualifying Fields of Commercial Real Estate
- Architecture/Interior Design/Space Planning
- Asset Management/Property Management
- General Contracting
- Corporate Real Estate
- Finance/Lending/Mortgage Banking
- Government / Non-Profit Association
- Commercial Insurance – Property & Casualty/Liability
- Land Use/Urban Planning
- Real Estate Advisory / Real Estate Consulting
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Owner / Real Estate Investor / REIT
- Title Insurance/Escrow Services
2. Membership Criteria
Application for General Membership in CREW Tampa Bay is open to commercial real estate professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Active employment in the field of commercial real estate for a minimum of 3 years.
- The qualifying fields of commercial real estate are defined above and include professionals engaged in any of these specific fields
Application for Associate Members to have the same qualifications but with less than 3 years experience in commercial real estate.
Affiliate Membership in CREW Tampa Bay is open to any person within Commercial Real Estate industry whose profession does not meet the requirements of the other categories of membership. The Affiliate company designates who the Affiliate Member will be and that individual must serve and continue to serve during their membership term in an executive and/or senior management capacity (President/CEO/CFO/COO) with the Affiliate company. In addition to regular CREW annual dues, Affiliate companies must commit to sponsor annually at a minimum of $1,000 upon application of the Affiliate Member.
Membership in CREW Network and CREW Tampa Bay is non-transferable, non-refundable, and belongs to the individual (not the company).